Tuesday, July 24, 2012

whet the appetite

...or this post could be titled, "back from the brink of starvation."

If blog posts were food, I'd be dead by now. Again, sorry for the delay, but we've been busy little bees. So to keep you all up-to-date on the goings on, here is a quick post to let you know what we've been doing (and will be doing):

- I got accepted into the Doctor of Ministry: Global Online Concentration at Drew University! So maybe some of my academic work will revolve around table fellowship, theology of food, etc., which I will gladly post.

Go Rangers!

- Suzy and I also got the house we were trying to buy, so now we are starting our renovations. I'll especially be writing more about the kitchen remodel, since that will be where we make our food and is "the heart of the home." I'll have plenty of pictures, too!

At some point, this will be a "before" picture

- Since we are moving to a new place, I decided that I'd try to make a natural wood slab table. So far, I've only gotten as far as to locate someone who can cut the slab for me, but I'll definitely update y'all along the way, especially since this will be a place around which we gather to eat as a family.

- And finally, there's a change on the horizon... (and no, Mom, we're not pregnant). Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment